Friday, October 17, 2008

New Advisor Rachel Burkholder!

Congratulation to Rachel Burkholder from Shannon, Illinois
New Advisor! Read her story!








I am a wife and mother of two young children. I had completely given my energy and life to everyone else and I would put myself last. I was overweight and fatigued. In March 2008 I was introduced to AdvoCare Spark. With that I was able to quit my addiction to pop and my two pots of coffee with creamer each day. I then did the Herbal Cleanse and after that I lost 10 lbs. There was no turning back. I began walking everyday and the weight and inches were starting to come off. I began running around our town and by the end of June 2008 I ran my first 5K. I signed on as an Advocare Distributor. I had nothing to lose, only so much to gain. My new outlook on life was amazing. I was so focused and my thinking was clear. I could accomplish so many of my daily tasks early in the day and so I had more time for my family in the evenings. I added MNS Max3, Catalyst, ThermoPlus, Muscle Gain, Meal Replacement Shakes, and Excel Gel to my daily routine. With that I ran my next 5K and I beat my last time by 2min. 3 sec. and I won 2nd place in my bracket. Then to top it all off I stepped on the scale the next day and I looked down to see that I had shed 30lbs! I'm currently at a 33lb. weight loss and so many inches lost that I've gone from a size 18 to a size 12 in 5 months all with AdvoCare products. I'm encouraged to see what more AdvoCare has in store for me.

Thank you AdvoCare and Weston & Laura Burkholder
my AdvoCare sponsors for helping me find myself again.





No comments: